When you get bit by a spider there’s a multitude of different reactions your body will have depending on which type of spider it was; from the aggressive house spider that will only cause some discomfort to the Brown Recluse bites that can cause necrosis of the skin, there’s plenty of reasons to avoid the eight-legged critters.

So when this guy took a trip to Indiana and got bit by an unknown spider he never expected the swelling to get this bad! In order to try and get some relief from the guy had a great idea to prick the infected area, and what happens next is beyond disgusting. Pus just starts pouring out of the area, enough to even astonish the man with the problem!