The Parent’s Fear.
It was a regular afternoon as the Walla family recorded their children’s activities; memories they would be able to review and relive in the future. Unfortunately, they ended up capturing something they did not expect. Window blinds present a potentially very dangerous situation as you are about to see. Little Gavin is being choked by the cord from the blinds. The camera drops and mother Nicky runs to the rescue.
Here’s the video. Parents should definitely watch this video for prevention purposes. Although intense, it is vital for parents to exactly see the dangers that exist and the importance of taking preventive measures to keep their own children safe.